Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Nigel-The Gardener


I made another dog from pipe cleaner but this time I think it looks less pipe cleaner because on this one I used my imagination. Of course I have to give credit for the original concept to Myfroggystuff-I accidentally stumbled on her videos on youtube and although she works in larger doll scale-the craft ideas are very useful to miniatures.

I cannot begin to express all the joy of discovering so many amazing artist and doll/miniature enthusiasts blogs I've come across. To be inspired is one of the greatest things.

Mini hugs to you!
Chadina

6 comments:

Daydreamer said...

Congratulations on your Son's Graduation! And I'm glad to hear things have settled down for you!
Nigel looks Wonderful... but that Doggie is PERFECT! I can't wait to see more of this Garden!

Clara Turbay said...

It´s incredible your style and great ideas!

Muff said...

Every garden does need a gardener! Nigel and pipe puppy look like they'll keep your garden in good order!

Hope all is well with your mom and congrats on your son.

Thevisionarybutterfly said...

Thank you Daydreamer, Clara & Muff ;)

Christel said...

Hello Chadina! First of all, thank you for visiting my blog, and for the lovely comment. Now, I love your name! Ever notice how so many artist have unusual names? My name is somewhat unusual too, I suppose, at least the spelling isn't common. Have you been working with clay long? I loved the tiny koi, and lotus flowers you made! Hope to see you again soon at my blog, I am mostly working in 1;12 scale miniature lately, just posted a new dollhouse baby to my blog, hope you will come and see. Have a great day, Christel

Thevisionarybutterfly said...

Thank you Christel, glad you like my koi fish and the flower-it was so much fun to let my imagination take me. I've playing with clay a few years now. Thinking of taking some kind of sculpting class-hope to find one...